Sterling Digibinder Plus SG
The Sterling® Digibinder Plus SG is completely self-adjusting. The pneumatic clamp and nipper adjust automatically. A silent compressor is included. Bind a thin book, then a thick book, without any adjustments whatsoever. Bind 2 sheets to 2″ thick. The unique, heavy-duty roughing blade allows for the binding of offset stock, coated stock and stock with oil based or wax based inks. Twin glue rollers ensure an even glue application as does a third, metering roller to smooth out the glue. The machine also includes a separate, side glue pot, allowing you to control the amount of side glue under a hinge score. Bind perfectly square back books or pads.
Good for runs of one offs, five hundred or five thousand, the user-friendliness of the Sterling Digibinder will astound you.
with no jam ups and no set-ups, one touch perfect binding is here.
Advantages at a glance
- Auto Clamp: The clamp adjusts automatically between 2 sheets and 2″. Both the clamp and nipper are pneumatic, run by the supplied silent compressor
- Heavy-Duty Notching: The Digibinder Plus SG sports our heaviest duty roughing blade, designed to grind deeper into the spine to facilitate the binding of problem stocks
- Waste Removal: The Digibinder Plus SG includes a vacuum waste removal system. This facilitates the ability to rough and notch deeper to maximize the strength of the book
- Side Gluing: The Digibinder Plus SG sports a side glue pot, allowing for greater side glue control for hinge covers
- Nipper Control: The distance that the nipper travels can be set to produce more square backed books. The dwell time can be set-up to 3 seconds. The nipper height can also be adjusted
- Stand/Safety Cover: The Digibinder Plus SG includes a stand on casters. The compressor and vacuum are installed in the stand. A safety cover disables the machine when in the open position
|Speed:||Up to 300 BPH|
|Maximum Book Thickness:||2″|
|Minimum Book Thickness:||2 sheets|
|Maximum Cover Size:||13.4″ x 30.75″|